This photo to sketch conversion software makes pencil sketches and watercolor drawings. Surprise your friends with realistic color and B&W drawings that imitate the technique of graphite and color pencil, charcoal and watercolor painting.Whats new in version 15.0.2663.10076-r:
AKVIS Sketch is photo to sketch conversion software. It turns photos into pencil sketches and watercolor paintings. AKVIS Sketch lets you create realistic color and B&W drawings, it imitates the technique of graphite and color pencil, charcoal and watercolor painting.
The program is available in two versions: as an independent program (standalone) and as a plugin to a photo editor. AKVIS Sketch has a neat interface with a few sliders. At first you can process the image with the default settings and then touch up the photo adding color, or trying different techniques - from pencil to charcoal or watercolor. You can make the hatching denser or finer and change the pitch angle of strokes, or add/remove the original colors.
You will be delighted by the neat result of the photo to sketch conversion. Using the program can be a lot of fun. Make a pencil portrait as a gift for your relatives and friends, a watercolor drawing obtained from your last nature shooting can decorate your room, or you can convert any photo to an original drawing to print on a T-Shirt. The program helps you when you need to quickly bring images to one style for a website or an advertisement booklet.
AKVIS Sketch comes very close to the hand-drawn works of a human artist. On the whole it's a wonderful tool for those who have always wanted to draw but didn't know how.
• Added the possibility to change Pencil Color and Background Color of a drawing.
• Added new presets to both styles, Classic (+24) and Artistic (+25).
• Added the Share option that lets users post pictures from the program to the social services: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Google+.
• Added compatibility of the plugin with Adobe Photoshop CC.
• Improved the installation process for Windows. Now two setup files are available: for Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit.
• Renamed the Color Pencil check-box to Original Colors.
• Added new tools: Zoom and Hand.
Fixed some bugs and interface glitches which occurred when switching Classic/Artistic styles:
• Fixed crash when importing presets from other style;
• Improved visibility of guiding and effect area lines and buttons for loading/saving these lines;
• Fixed â€‹â€‹the restoration of the current settings.
• Changed and the options of displaying the Hints Panel (removed the old "yellow" style).
• Improved the interruption process when using the "Stop" bu...Requirements:
• 1 Gb RAM
• Pentium III
• 100 Mb HDD
• display 1024x768
Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003Limitations:
10 days trialRelease notes: